Professional Security Consultation
AA2000 offers professional security advice through a comprehensive consultation and technical survey.Our process begins with a site visit and meetings with our client’s key decision makers.Then,a formal security survey & inspection of the site would be carried out to identify potential risks for vulnerabilities,identifies strengths and weaknesses, and recommends steps that can be taken to improve security. Consultations are provided to assess and recommend system improvements pertaining to electronic locks, keys, alarms, access control and video surveillance systems.
We provide guidance, planning tools and frameworks that will help you and your team conduct risk assessments and to identify the area of concern.The following tasks may be performed by our Certified Security Professional:
- Perform risk analysis and security assessments
- Review security policies and procedures in our building
- Demonstrate new and reliable security solutions available in the market
- Deliver technical reports and analysis
- Design, develop, construct, implement and support